- Real Mothers don't eat quiche; they don't have time to make it.
- Real Mothers know that their kitchen utensils are probably in the sandbox.
- Real Mothers often have sticky floors, filthy ovens and happy kids.
- Real Mothers know that dried play dough doesn't come out of shag carpets.
- Real Mothers don't want to know what the vacuum just sucked up.
- Real Mothers sometimes ask "why me?" and get their answer when a little voice says, "because I love you best".
- Real Mothers know that a child's growth is not measured by height or years or grade . . .it is marked by the progression of Mama to Mommy to Mom.