A TIME TO MOURN
A. Matthew 5: 1 - 12
1. At times it is difficult to know just what to say.
2. The loss of one so precious brings so many emotions.
B. We Are Not Alone!
C. We Have God On Our Side!
I. Man Of Sorrows.
A. Isaiah 53: 1 - 12
1. Jesus was well acquainted with grief.
2. He endured grief to bring us peace.
3. He was offered that we might receive the reward.
B. Hebrews 2: 10 - 18
1. Jesus was made perfect through sufferings.
2. He released us from the fear of death.
3. He is able to aid us.
II. A Better Place.
A. John 14: 1 - 4
1. Jesus left to go and prepare.
2. He will come again to take us there.
B. Hebrews 11: 13 - 16
1. This world is not our home.
2. Look to the home that is prepared by God.
C. Hebrews 12: 1, 2
1. The saints of old witness to us today.
2. The race we run is one of enduring to the end.
3. Pain is a part of reaching the goal.
A. 2 Thessalonians 4: 15 - 18
1. No greater comfort.
2. We will be with the Lord always.
B. "A time to give birth..." and a time to go home to be with the