READY? SET? GO!
1. A question we ask someone before leaving.
2. A question which is asked athletes before they start competing.
3. A question which is asked before being given a test or results
from a test.
B. As Christians, Are We Ready?
Body: Mark 8: 34 - 38
I. Are You Ready To Go?
A. Matthew 28: 18 - 20
1. We are to baptize.
2. We are to teach obedience to Christ.
B. Mark 16: 15 = We are to preach the gospel.
II. Are You Ready For Every Good Work?
A. Titus 3: 1, 2
B. 2 Timothy 2: 19 - 21
1. God knows if we are His.
2. We are to be sanctified, useful, prepared for good works.
III. Are You Ready To Defend Your Hope?
A. 1 Peter 3: 15
1. God must be holy and special to us.
2. We need to be able to tell why we believe.
B. Ephesians 6: 10 - 13 = We must put on God’s armor.
IV. Are You Ready To Die?
A. Mark 8: 34 - 38
1. We must be ready to lose our life for Christ.
2. We must prepare to acknowledge Christ.
B. 2 Timothy 4: 6, 7 = We must be ready to say our time has come.
A. The Game Of Hide And Seek - "Ready or not…"
1. It involves planning and preparation.
2. It involves thought and effort.
3. It involves desire to play.
B. Are You Ready To Be A Christian?